LS1LT1 Forum banner

First logs down the strip.

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Chewyy 
#1 ·
I finally just had my car put together and finished so we decided to bring it to WildHorse Pass a.k.a. Firebird Raceway. The engine is complete stock bottom and top end , it has long tube headers and alot of stuff deleted out.. no a/c , no ABS , no power steering , no brake booster.. added a manual rack .. all the airbags and vents and what not inside the dash is removed.. Rear suspension is all spohn with qa1 stocker shocks and 197# front springs., Turbo400 tranny with 3.73 gears on 28.0x9.0 Mickey's . I logged the car with Scan94-95. The only thing I edited on the PCM was deleted EGR stuff and eliminated some codes and the knock sensor. If anyone could give me insight on to how it looks and what I should be looking for please key in.. I am new to fuel injection.. the car ran 13.40's consistent at 102mph .. 1.90 60'. I want to run this car on Speed density tune for drag race only setups.. The log files are in a .zip file I attached.http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/attachments/lt1-%7C-lt4-%7C-l99-engine-tech/25593d1476835258-first-datalog-down-strip-dragstrip.zip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.