LS1LT1 Forum banner

95 z28 M6 partout

5K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  snipescastle2 
#1 ·
Like the title says. Still has engine and tranny. Motor is 383 but had a knock. T56 worked flawlessly. Sunvisors in great condition. Bilsteins,lowering springs, adj lca's, double adj. Phd. Aftermarket sway bars , summitomos 315s in rear and 275s in front. Elec w/p. And everythong else. Its a whole unmolested car. My name is Sean. 561-240-9509. Call or txt w/ questions.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
T56 tranny $1000 shipped obo
Visors $50 shipped
Ecu $75 shipped
Lca relo brackets $40 shipped
Bilsteins with springs $175 shipped
Magnum lt1 pushrods $30 shipped
1.5 roller rockers with poly locks $75 shipped

The car is untouched. Every part is available. First decent offer for every part takes that part. Text for more pics. 561-240-9509 my name is sean

#4 ·
Curious thats a nice lookin car i was wondering y ur parting it out

#5 ·
I bought it with the knock with the intention of fixing it. But its my third one and found out i am gonna have another baby. Just what i need at 35. So two camaros will have to do for now. Im surprised noone has responded. Usually engine and tranny r gone before people part them out. Granted, there is deffinitly something wrong with the motor, but the tranny is perfect. Not one inquiry. Go figure. It even has perfect sun visors!!

#6 ·
where r u located?

#12 ·
Just got my parts this week, bump for a good seller. Was strait up and honest with the condition of the parts and what was included. Due to hurricane Mathew, it took a little time to get the parts off the car, but I had his cell and he kept me in the loop as he was removing them. He didn't take a payment until he had them off, sent photos my way, confirmed that I still wanted them, and they were ready to ship. Absolutely great seller.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.