LS1LT1 Forum banner

parting out 98 z28 and 01 camaros

5K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  97z28convt 
#1 ·
i posted this a while ago, but still have tons of parts..

NO: engine or trans. no wiring harness. no good leather seats, driver trim bezels, center console lids, dash pads...

but i have tons... v6auto ecu, material seats, rear seats leather and material. doors, hatches, some brake and suspension components, relays, boxes, gas tanks drive shafts, tail lights, might have a core support, tons of trim and all sorts of parts, literally boxes and boxes full... i took both cars down to just a shell before sending them off to the crusher.

willing to ship wherever, and prices will be pretty reasonable for most.. can provide forum references if wanted.

#3 ·
already gone to another member

#5 ·
pretty sure i do, i think its off the v6, although im pretty sure they are the same thing. i cna check when i get home tonight, i responded via email with my ph, feel free to hit me up after 5 or 6 cst.

#7 ·
Ash tray lid/automatic shift plate

Hi! I'm looking for an ashtray lid for my 99' sport coupe, basically, just need the ashtray lid and spring, but might have to take the whole shift plate in order to get it.
If you have an automatic shift plate with the ashtray available, how much would you need for it, with shipping?
Thanks!
Ben Smith:grin2:

#8 ·
i do have the spindles... but im keeping them for myself.. to convert my 97. i have one extra spindle, pass side.

i know for a fact i have the auto plate... not sure about the ash trey with spring.. prob sell the auto plate for $15 shipped. and another 5-10 withthe lid on there. ive been super busy so hit me up via call or text to remind me to look when i get home..

414-331-4249.

and the new password requirements on the site have been a pain for me to remember.

#10 ·
re the steering coupler, are you talking the "rag joint" or the metal part with joints? i should have both.. feel free to hit me up via text at the number provided above.. and we can work out the details.. happy to ship via paypal and can provide forum references upon request.

#11 ·
homerandAbe69, you should have the coupler today.. thanks for the purchase.. a camaro in Hawaii.. that cant be cheap... but sounds like fun....

Also i picked up another car to part out, lol... a 99 hardtop.. i coudnt pass it up... its a v6 but many good parts including nice 02 rims... and an ss-hood and spoiler..... the hood is steel on top and fiberglass underneath.. i havent deceided if i wanna keep um yet..

#12 ·
viper, pyroguy, snipe... now that i have another car.. i should have all those parts you were looking for,, if you still need um lemme know. Carpet is grey.. ill sell the spindles, and im pretty sure the ashtrey lid it there..

#14 ·
i do , reply sent

#16 ·
a variety. but mostly grey , some cloth, some leather, a little tan, some ttop, some hardtop, and even a set of convt stuff.

I Dont have a good driver side window bezel, a good ash trey lid, or arm rest. other than that ive got it..

#18 ·
i dont have any lt1 fans.. but i have 98+ fan setups.. im about 98% sure they are all the exact same, v6/v8/ 97-02... i remember throwing my 97 lt1 on my hoist to match up for someone who needed one for their lt1 z28 and all i had was ls1 setups, and it was the same... that being said.. it just doesnt seem worthwhile to ship a large item like that from milwaukee to san antonio (love san antonia BTW)..ide check local salvage yards. or go on car-part.com youll be able to find one for probably the same or cheaper than mine would be, once you figure in shipping. if you cant find one reasonably lemme know, but im thinking shipping alone will probably be 30 ish bucks.

#21 ·
sorry no go on the front end.. i just recently sold my front bumper and rear bumpers.. so at this point aside from doors and hatches i think im pretty much out of body panels. cars were a custom blue, orange, and black..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.