LS1LT1 Forum banner

LT1 tuning in NJ/PA/DE/MD area...

8K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  teflonte 
#1 ·
Anyone know of any good places to get my LT1 tuned at a decent price? Its a 93 and i think it has a prom chip (because its a 93). but i'm not sure, i'll have to check.

but even if it is a Prom chip computer, most places can do that right?

Dad said it has a "chip" in it from www.tbichips.com (brian)

but i got my converter in there and my bolt ons and i'd like full potential :D, i feel like my old chip may be holding me back.

I wish this car was a 94 :lol:, save me a lot of trouble with all this 1 year only BS

thanks
Brandon

#2 ·
http://jsspeedandcustom.com/

Great guy, he did mine, albeit a 95 but he does very good work with chips as well. Unless you specify the use of a dyno he does in car driving tunes, I am very happy with mine.

#4 ·
Mine was close to 300, but he had to play with the TB and a few other little odds and ends to get it to idle correctly, real tight LSA cam.

#6 ·
Thanks man.

Layed off, no money to get a chip made right now...but i'll definely keep it in mind.

The car is on the road though and rippin' a$$ ! took a while to get it there but is done. i don't see how it can need a tune that bad if it runs this good.

#8 ·
Pcmforless great guy decent prices done 1000s of fbody lt1s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.