Hi from S.E. Tx - LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums

Welcome to LS1LT1.com/LS3forums.com - please click here to register...

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Hi from S.E. Tx

Hello all, I've read on here to answer a few questions on some earlier issues on my opti but nothing's better than personal Q&A's and I'd also like to socialize with other F-Body owners😁.
And a shout to guys like shbox who have given tons of info on diagnosing some of the temperamental attitude problems these thing tend to have.
As for myself I am a diesel tech,mechanic,fabricator,welder and custom car builder/hobbiest. I've studied in cars that go straight, cars that go left, cars that go left and right, cars that go up things, cars that go down things, and cars that bounce😋 And still never believe I know all about any of them, except 89-99 Chevy trucks 😑.
But earlier last year I bought my first 4th gen lt1, I love to drive the thing and would love to drive it every day but is so unreliable as it is I feel like I need sponsor to drive it to work👎🏻. Tired of seeing it sit in the back with my other junk I went back and fired it up today and decided to get back in the sattle with this one,too good of a car to just let sit and rot with a new power plan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 06:14 AM

Welcome to the forum! How bout some pictures of your car? You got any mods done to it?

110k, Bright Red, Hard top, Moroso cold air, Trick flow ceramic intake elbow, SLP 3" Y pipe, Random tech high flow cat, Borla adjustable cat back with DHM cutout, MSD 8.5mm plug wires, Summit polished diff cover, March crank pulley, V8 shock tower brace, core shifter/billet hurst, Sway bars, Hotchkis lower control arms, welded subframe connectors, lakewood drive shaft loop, non cracked dash
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 08:24 AM
Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum.

To help you with your task of making your 4th gen a daily driver, we have several years of service manuals available at the following link. Since you didn't give a year for your car, we have 93, 94, 95, & 96. www.mediafire.com/?40mfgeoe4ctti

You can also get the 4th gen camaro parts book at www.afrashteh.com/pics/

Last edited by cocobolo95; 01-30-2017 at 08:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement