LS1LT1 Forum banner

Nitrous Kit for My Application

6K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Mystery Bird 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I've heard nothing but good things about nitrous outlet. From what I was told they're the bees knees. I was looking at the same kit not too long ago for my car. I'm not a nitrous guro but its been on my mind for quite awhile.

How big of a shot are you looking to run?

#7 ·
WOT/RPM window switch, fuel pressure safety switch, blow down tube, bottle warmer, good bottle brackets, etc I'm sure if you call those guys up they will give you their rundown and probably sell you a complete package. Colder plugs and some timing pulled too. I'm sure you could get away with less but this would be best for safe, reliable power.

#13 ·
Well it figures. I was just offered a complete Paxton sn2000 supercharger kit with injectors for $750 bucks. Now I'm torn, send the nitrous kit back and go supercharged or keep nitrous? I've always wanted to be supercharged.

#14 ·
Well it figures. I was just offered a complete Paxton sn2000 supercharger kit with injectors for $750 bucks. Now I'm torn, send the nitrous kit back and go supercharged or keep nitrous? I've always wanted to be supercharged.
Or BOTH! a little baby 50-75 shot in after the supercharger to get those IATs down! :eureka:

#15 ·
mystery, what ever happened with the paxton? if hes still got it ide be interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.