LS1LT1 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

September COTM

9K views 48 replies 13 participants last post by  95Z 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll be taking COTM over for awhile. Giving BLK WS6 a bit of a break, he deserves it!

Post pics up now (max of 5). Submissions will not be permitted after the semi finals begin (starting the 25th) and then the final vote poll will be opened on the 28th.

This months winner will also be entered into a raffle for a free oil change so post the pictures up now! :LS1LT1flag:

#6 · (Edited)
New Guy whipping his out!

...pictures of the CAR that is! Here's some pictures of our latest family member! We got her back on the weekend of 8/20/11.

1997 Trans Am WS6 - LT1 w/ K&N, M6, Arctic White, Lt. Neutral Cloth Interior 102k miles - bought from the original Owner.

MODS: K&N, blacked out marker lights, Black Vinyl Lettering on Front End Firebird; "Trans Am" on doors, "Pontiac" on Back End, Sylvania 'Silver Star' headlights

Why do we *LOVE* this car so much? Well here's why:

#1 - It's FUN to drive :rockon:
#2 - She's essentially 'unmolested' & BEAUTIFUL for being 15 years old & an Ohio native....
#3 - It's *FUNNNNN* to drive.... :devil:
#4 - It's a true, modern classic MUSCLE CAR! (Oh, and did I mention it's FRIGGIN FUUUUNNNN to drive!!!!!)
:banana:

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS: http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/members/albums/22006-97whitews6/our-white-ws6-stock-786.html

Enjoy! Gonna be 1 helluva tough call this month! :popcorn:

#9 ·
Thanks for the kind words Blinkn & Transamman! She's our first F-Body, back about 4 years ago I was looking at a 1980 Turbo TA, however my wife wasn't sold on one yet. I also was looking into a '87 GTA that had a SC on it, however once I came across our newest addition, it was a done deal. We ended up spending a bout $1500 more than we had planned, yet I think it was a good investment. This is a very sweet car IMO (however I am biased!)

Regarding the front tag mount Blinkn, being in Ohio its required to display both front and rear plates. So, as much as I would love to - we cant!

I hope with our WS6 being primarily stock, she'll be a good contender for COTM.

John

#20 ·
Ok, seeing as I'm new to this site i wasn't sure. I'll post up in the MM section and give the link to ROB if he wants to see engine bay shots.

Thanks for the clarification 95Z!

John

#26 ·
thank you kind sir.

#22 ·
97-z28-08 glad to see ur back in the game haha and great looking rides everyone!

#28 ·
#30 ·
when will the winner be known?

#31 ·
Semi finals begin the 25th and the final poll for the top 5 begins the 28th so the winner will be announced by the 1st of next month when that month opens.

Just a quick reminder please don't quote pics, takes up a lot of space and makes the pages load slower. Thanks.

Keep em coming guys, definitely have some close competition this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.