1994 Z28 vs Prelude - LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums

Welcome to LS1LT1.com/LS3forums.com - please click here to register...

LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums
Presented by:

New User? Register
LS1 Forums Register Photo Gallery Tech/FAQ Members List Calendar Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
Premium Membership Videos Perf Tools Mobile/iPhone Link to Us! Social Groups Follow LS1LT1 on Twitter

Go Back   LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums > Motorsports & Competition > Kill Stories, Smack Talk & Tall Tales

LS1LT1.com is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #1

Xzauhst user's tech expertise is unknown at this point
Default 1994 Z28 vs Prelude

I was on my way home after work and hanging out with a few buddies last night. I'm having a problem with the transmission not shifting so I did a few runs against my friends 2012 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T. Since my transmission doesn't shift out of first he obviously beats me lol but I can ride the rev limiter for days and keep up with him On my way home a prelude comes racing by me thinking hes all fast and shit. I put on 1/4 throttle and downshift out of overdrive. I catch up with him easily and go next to him. He slowed down at the green light (smart choice, police station right there lol) and I kept going at that pace.

After the light, he goes and floores it again. I'm in the middle lane and hes in the left. He cuts me off and goes across two lanes into the right lane about to turn onto the road i'm going to turn onto near my house. There's no way i'm letting a ricer cut me off and get away with it lol. I kick it into third again (thank god because I wouldn't be able to do a 2-3 upshift haha) and speed past him. Just when my rear end barely pases him, I turn it in hard and cut him off harder than I've ever cut someone off before. I easily go 4 car lengths ahead of him and make my turn first. He follows me the other two blocks near my house and goes past when I turn to my house. He probably lives near me. I'm not giving up king of my town anytime soon lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #2

whatusername user's tech expertise is unknown at this point

nice..but kinda very dangerous..
--guess its the same as me practicing launching during the a rain..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 PM   #3

1_black_LT1 user's tech expertise is unknown at this point
Send a message via AIM to 1_black_LT1 Send a message via Yahoo to 1_black_LT1

You should put that on a bumper sticker.
"I beat a prelude to my house"
Old 11-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #4

lababy78ta Apprentice Level Tech I

Road rage? Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 12-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #5

KevinLee user's tech expertise is unknown at this point

Sounds like the typical ricer.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #6

Xzauhst user's tech expertise is unknown at this point

It was dangerous but we were the only two on the road. I don't usually cut people off and show them off unless they deserve it. I don't know how hard you can switch lanes without spinning out in these cars. Never tested the limit yet haha.
1994 Camaro Z28 18x,xxx miles New LT1 and built 4L60E - K&N CAI, Elbow, Air Foil, kooks LT headers, True Duals w/ Dynomax Bullets dumped, 160 stat & fans on early, EGR & AIR delete, EWP, 255FP, ProTrorque 3200 stall, Pcm for Less tune, ET Streets 13.336 @101.9 1.844 60' without the duals/ewp

Soon to be mods: s60 w/ 3.73 gears
Old 12-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #7

EmsFather user's tech expertise is unknown at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzauhst View Post
It was dangerous but we were the only two on the road. I don't usually cut people off and show them off unless they deserve it. I don't know how hard you can switch lanes without spinning out in these cars. Never tested the limit yet haha.
I have seen some stupid posts in my very long life but this is the stupidest one ever. You decide who to cut off? You think people deserve to be cut off? I don't care what he did to you or that there were no other cars on the road. Just because he acted like an a-hole doesn't give you the right to one up him. What if you cut him off and he lost control, wrecking his car and potentially hurting him? You are either a very young and inexperienced driver or are a psycho. You are a danger on the road. Do you know how many of us get cut off daily and just ignore it? Also what if the guy you cut off takes it to the next level, whips out a gun and shoots at you? You need to go back and retake your defensive driving course again. No excuses.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement