LS1LT1 Forum banner

R3D LT1 vs Boxster

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  A sick ws6 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So fellas as many of you know my old trans am gave up the ghost. I'm now the proud owner of a 95 Red Trans Am m6.
Anyways, today I was cruising down the road in 4 lane traffic trying to merge to the right to hit the highway and an ass in a Porsche Boxster guns it and keeps me from merging -.- I slow down and get behind him and then back off to maintain a safe following distance.
A few minutes later a few cars in the left lane merge right about that time the light turns red and the Porsche driver stops , and I gladly pull around to his left side.
I look over at him and he's smiling like at Hell.
Light turns green and I shift from first to second at about 20 mph, and then I leave it in second. I wasn't even expecting it when he nailed it, and I happily nailed it along with him. I put three cars on him by the time I had to switch to 3rd, then another 2 or 3 cars by 4th. At this point I've got enough space to pull a tractor trailer into so let out.
I slowed down so he could catch up and he wouldn't even come near me :D Poor guy.

Reactions: sweetbmxrider
#3 ·
Nice kill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.