LS1LT1 Forum banner

Looking for some input on upgrades

Discuss 
1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  A sick ws6 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, i need a little input from anyone and everyone that has upgraded their suspension on their 4th gen. I have already pretty much replaced every component of my front end including new struts, poly bushings, tie rods, etc. Now its time for the rear and i know about tubular LCA's and poly bushings but can anyone tell me if there is a complete rear kit to replace all bushings etc. or is this best done with individual parts? Also, besides the LCA's and shocks, what other parts are important to replace/upgrade? This is on a 95 TA with all factory components. Also, im on a bit of a budget and doing this as money permits but what brands would you recommend? Thanks!:frown2:

#2 ·
Whats ur plans for the car. Do u plan to race it do u want it to hook up? If ur wanting it to hook good might want a torque arm and adjustable panhard bar. Definetly subframe connectors. And i like umi and bmr both good

Reactions: Steve's_94_Z28
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.