1993 camaro z28 for sale - LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums

Welcome to LS1LT1.com/LS3forums.com - please click here to register...

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-16-2017, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

1993 camaro z28 for sale

Up for sale is my 1993 z28 camaro. I'm in no need t sell the car nor do I really want to but I am testing the waters. The car is an original red car cloth interior with the 5.7 lt1 motor with a 700r4 behind it. The car has low miles for the year just rolling 130k the other day. The interior and exterior are both in very good condition, the back seat looks like it has never been sat in. The paint and body are really nice, no dents, major flaws, a few small scratches if anything. The car also has a factory SS spoiler that I pulled off of a 2000 SS camaro that my brother was parting, if you know these cars then you know how much better a factory spoiler fits than a cheap aftermarket. I still have the original spoiler that will go with the car, in great shape. The car is lowered 2" on eibach springs and has been professionally aligned. The wheels are the rare 2001 early z06 Alcoa wheels, factory wheels not a cheap reproduction. 18x10.5 rear and 17x9.5 front. It has Michelin pilot sports all the way around and the car rides, drives, and handles like new. This car is almost 100% stock, it does have a flow master muffler and a chip that was installed by the previous owner. This is not your typical fbody camaro, it is un hacked, and very clean. I have the original window sticker, build sheet, owners manual, and I even have every oil change and gas fill up until 50,000 miles. This is a one of the cleaner fbodys around and gets plenty of looks. Runs and drives awesome, I just drove it out to the dalles Oregon and got 23mpg at 70-75. Asking 5000$ obo, no lookees or people who plan on wasting my time. Test drives only with $$$ in hand not in a rush to sell and if I dont it will be my summer driver.
Thanks,
Justin
360-852-2970
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement