LS1LT1 Forum banner

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Review

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  AutoGuide.com 
#1 ·

The first time I saw the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, I couldn’t wait for the day to come when I’d be able to finally drive one.

As the months went by, specifications began to surface. The new Z06 would get a supercharged V8, a choice of transmissions, the most down force ever applied to a street car by Chevrolet and some of the stickiest road-legal tires known to man. My anticipation grew and I began to wonder if there’s any possible way the new Z06 could live up to my expectations? The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray with the Z51 package is so good, how much better could the Z06 really be?

It was finally time to answer these burning questions. I was whisked away to Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch to sample the 2015 Z06 where it belongs; on the track. In a few short laps I had my answers – there is no disappointment in the Z06’s performance and it’s in an entirely different league than the Stingray.
Read the complete Corvette Z06 review at AutoGuide.com.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.