Originally Posted by mikes01ta
...I can get my buckets to come up if I unplug the connector from the control box and they go down as they should just not up without un plugging it and plugging it back in
Here is the sequence of how it's supposed to work:
1. Both headlamp and parking lamps off (both 0v at controller inputs), headlamp doors are down.
2. Parking lamps come on (12v at "Park" lamps input to controller), doors stay down.
3. Headlamps come on (12v at "Head" lamps input to controller), doors go up.
4. Headlamps go off (0v at "Head" lamps input to controller), headlamp doors stay up.
5. Parking lamps go off (both inputs are 0v), doors go down.
At step 3, both inputs must be on (Park=12v and Head=12v) before the doors will come up. It sounds like you are missing the 12v parking lamp signal to the controller.
Try wiggling the connector and wires that you are unplugging at the module to see if there is an intermittent connection. The Park lamp input is on pin C.